Sammy’s World

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Meet Me and Meikan

I would like to welcome you to my world..right now my mother is helping me with my blog.
I help mom with what to say and what to talk about..and mom helps me.

This year my mom..decided she would try home schooling.
I was in total agreement with her.
I have not had postitive experiences in school.
My mom helped me set this blog up as a part of my home schooling.

Later, we are going to post some pictures of my dog.
He has become an important part of my life..and we hope to someday be able to train him to pull a three wheel bike..when we can pull the resources togethor to arrange it.

Mom showed me the pictures and I thought it was so cool.
My dog, I call a wolve dog.

I saw the movie 8 below .. me and my daddy watched it togethor..I cried and daddy did too..daddy likes wolve dogs too...so me and daddy now have a very special friend.
We also have another special friend Scott who knows lots about huskeys, and in particular a breed called Labrador Huskies...

My dog is part Labrador Husky and part Siberian Husky.He is a big puppy in a big body. He is very strong. His name is Meikan, which is the Innu word for wolve.

Meikan is now about 8 months old and was a pound rescue. He came to us very thin and sickly..his fur did not shine..and his eyes seems sad..He is not thin anymore..my momma started him on a high protien diet, and you should see how big he has grown.

He is full of fun and very smart. He already knows how to sit, give paw and most of the time now..will say I want it for food..sometimes he is very perfect with it and sometimes he is to excited.. Mom has a video of him saying it and when she learns how to edit out the junkie parts is going to upload it..for everyone to see...

We also are going to later make husky postcards..for you to print for yourself. We are going to add some husky desktops also.

okay with out further ado...lets meet my new friend.
Meikan.

6 comments:

Rainee said...

This is a great blog Sammy. You're creating wonderful memories. Keep up the good work!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Sammy I'm very proud of what your doing with your blog!!!
The LO's are AWESOME!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!
BIG HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

englishindiangirl said...

Hi Sammy. I love all of your pictures and hope you are having fun learning with your Mum. This is a learning experience for me as well, I've never sent a blog message to anyone before!
I live in England, near London and it's been a nice sunny day but a bit cool because it's windy but I guess it gets much colder where you are! I am just going to start cooking dinner for my daughter because she will be home from work soon.I have only just discovered your blog but will log in again to see how you are doing.
Lots of love, Christine.
PS. Can you yell me what LO's are?
xxxxxxxxx

ida macken said...

Hi Sammy !
I Love seeing your pictures of your dogs & cat !
They all look wonderful in the pretty brag book !
I agree with your Mom & Dad - you sure are a handsome fellow.
Have fun with your new blog & I will stop and see it again ;-))

Anonymous said...

sammy you are really growing up. we like you dog he looks like a gentle wolf. we have two cats now on looks like yours. we enjoy looking at your blog. aunt leah cj cody and uncle gary

Jannidee said...

Hi Sammy! What a wonderful dog you have! I have always loved huskies and our state university's mascot is a husky...The UConn Huskies. And since they have wonderful mens and womens basketball team, there are a lot of husky fans in Connecticut!

Keep up the good work on your blog and in your schooling! And...would you do me a big favor? Give your Mom a big hug for me eaach day and tell her it is from her biggest fan! Hugs to you, sweetie!